I have an easy guacamole recipe for you! Trust me if I can make it, you can make it. Im not one to be in the kitchen for hours. I love homemade guacamole, just like salsa. Because you know whats in it, and it just tastes better. Enough babbling lets get to it
Here is what you need. This is a medium to large batch. I usually make a large batch because the husband eats this stuff up like theres no tomorrow.
- 8 avocados. Tips for avocados - choose some that are a little soft but not too soft. If you don't want them right away get them hard and put in a paper bag that will soften them
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 lime
- 2 jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Seasoning salt
- Cut open your avocados and put into bowl
- Squeeze lime juice into avocados and smash with fork or potato smasher (which is what I used)
- Cut tomatoes into cubes, and put into bowl
- Put cilantro, peppers, onion into food processor (I use a food processor to save on time and onions make me cry)
- Put cilantro, peppers, and onion into bowl and mix up
- All done!!
To keep your guacamole green, use saran wrap or plastic bag and place directly onto guacamole. This will keep air out therefore keeping your guacamole green.
Will you be trying?